Various resources for printing and sharing and a list of external links.
Anti-idling card – written by Tom as a succinct primer on the risks of driving, aimed at parents who drive their children to school. Inspired by George Monbiot’s piece on traffic fumes. This is a single-sided A4 page containing 4 x A6 cards that can be cut out.
Pollution leaflet – designed and produced by Jeremy and his son, Henry (7), as a non-confrontational way to approach motorists with idling cars. Jeremy and Henry have had success handing their leaflet out to idling drivers on their way to and from school in Gospel Oak and Hampstead. This is a double-sided A4 leaflet, which folds into 3 parts.
Image designed by Elly to show that passengers inside a vehicle are exposed to more pollution:
- ClientEarth – Background to ClientEarth’s successful High Court case against the Government over its failure to tackle illegal air pollution across the UK
- Camden Air Action Facebook page
- Camden Cycling Campaign
- Camden Green Party
- Clean Air In London
- Every breath we take: the lifelong impact of air pollution – Royal College of Physicians report on the impact of exposure to air pollution across the course of a lifetime
- How much air pollution am I breathing? – Thought-provoking BBC online report on one commuter’s daily pollution exposure
- How polluted is my road?
- London Assembly: Air quality and health
- Map of current pollution levels across London
- Power Up North London
- Real time global air pollution map