We need safe, clean air, and we need it NOW. The health of a whole generation of Camden children is just too important to put on hold while we wait for Government and car manufacturers to clean up the mess. If we think BIG and act LOCAL, there are plenty of things we can do to make the air safer, both in our own lives and by persuading Camden and the GLA to take action.
Here are some ways in which you can take action:
- Get informed about why air pollution is so dangerous to our health
- Get involved in Citizen Science Air Monitoring in YOUR area
- Speak Up!
- Become part of the solution: travel by bike, on foot and by public transport
- Good news! trees, gardens and green spaces help improve air quality
- Share your stories about simple ideas for reducing pollution
- Share the vision of what life could be like with less traffic and cleaner air